U8-U18 FUTSAL ACADEMY
Apart from Soccer, Cadence SFC focus on Futsal to develop the players decision making skills, technique with the ball, confidence in 1v1 situations, and to inspire creativity. Therefore, the Futsal Academy Program is a great option if the player is already playing Soccer at another club and wants to improve their skills training Futsal on a weekly base. This program is also very beneficial for those who never played Futsal before and would like to be introduced to this incredible sport.
All trainings are based on our DOC Zego’s methodology with a mix of Futsal and small sided Soccer.
With this option, the player can train with our Pre-Academy and/or Academy teams. This program is designed to players that would like to only play FUTSAL with Cadence and do not be part of the regular soccer program.
Training options are based on age and skill level:
- 5 - 6:30PM, 6:30 - 8PM, 8 - 9:30PM.
All practices will be following the Pre-Academy & Academy Soccer and Futsal Club Schedule!
- Futsal Player placement by our club DOC and his staff based on age and/or skill level.
- Up to 5 weekly training sessions. (Monday to Friday).
- All divisions and teams training sessions are 90 minutes minimum daily.
- Professional Coaches running/supervising all training sessions and games.
- One black training t-shirt.